- As a part of its Services, KobZo provides an online platform where users can connect to third-party Service Providers. KobZo acts only as a facilitator to connect the Users with the Service Provider and does not provide any warranty with respect to the work undertaken and performed by such Service Providers. KobZo shall not be responsible for any loss caused due to the actions or inactions of such third-party Service Providers.
- You agree and understand that KobZo is an internet-enabled electronic platform that facilitates communication for the purpose of the Vendor and the User. It is further agreed by you that the Company does not constitute any suggestion, promotion, recommendation, or advice to purchase any products or services of any User-posted on KobZo, for any reason whatsoever. Nothing on KobZo is intended to constitute any pricing, tax, or selling advice, or an opinion regarding the appropriateness of any product. Services may be sourced from experts or third-party service providers. However, any such services and information shall not be construed to represent that they belong or represent or are endorsed by the views of the Company.
- The Company strictly encourages you to exercise reasonable diligence as you would adopt in traditional offline channels and practice judgment before committing to or completely intended purchase.
- The Company makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the quality, accuracy, completeness, performance or fitness of any guidelines, Services, tools, etc. provided through KobZo. Few services provided here will be through a third-party and the Company doesn’t take any guarantee of any loss caused due to the actions of such a third party. Any content posted by you is your own views and should not be contemplated as views of the Company. The contents of KobZo could include technical or typographical errors. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- The Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees (express or implied) that the contents of KobZo are free from viruses, malware, spyware, Trojan Horses or other code or computer programming or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties, and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- The Company does not warrant that: (a) the Services will meet your requirements; (b) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) any information that you may obtain from KobZo will be accurate or reliable; (d) the quality of any products, services or other information obtained by you through KobZo will meet your expectations; or (e) any errors in any data or software will be corrected.
- KOBZO IS PROVIDING THE SERVICES ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- The Company tries to protect your data on KobZo, but you agree to upload/keep your data at your own risk. KobZo is not responsible for misuse of your data by another User or by a third party.
- The Company does not guarantee that your data will always be intact or that your data will not be erased or formatted. However, the Company shall take necessary precautions to the best of its abilities to safeguard your data without being erased or lost.
- The Company will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with the use of KobZo.
- The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of communication on account of technical problems, or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to you or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the web or in connection with the Services provided by KobZo.